The 21 Day Clean Eating Challenge is designed to take you step by step into a Clean Eating lifestyle. If you are just beginning, no worries! This is a great place to start.
If your clean eating is more evolved, don't go anywhere, I have tons of information that even you will pick up on. I promise! And recipes and resources galore!
What is Clean Eating?
Clean eating is a satisfying, delicious and nourishing lifestyle full of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, seeds, nuts, beans, organic meat, eggs and dairy, healthy oils and natural sweeteners.
Clean eating is NOT chemicals, preservatives, food coloring, flavor enhancers, texture enhancers, refined sugar and flour, artificial sweeteners and conventional meat and dairy.
What is the Clean Eating Challenge (CEC)?
During the 21 days of the CEC we spend a little time learning why we are cutting out the "do nots" but most of our time focusing on how to ADD in the good stuff. This makes the experience more positive and enjoyable. This is not about deprivation or counting calories. This is about getting back to our roots and eating real food. We also learn about time management, stocking a healthy pantry, how to deal with cravings, lots of recipes and much much more!
How Does it Work?
- Upon registration you will receive a "Getting Started Guide" with suggested viewing and reading to enhance your experience and get you prepared.
- A couple days before starting day, join me for a live conference call to discuss what to expect and ask any questions. Call will be recorded for those who can't make it.
- For 21 Days, I will be visiting your inbox each morning with a new topic for the day. The email will contain information, resources, links to learn more, handouts to print, simple tips on how to incorporate the day's topic into your life and recipes.
- A Private Facebook group will be created to share and discuss with fellow CECers along the way. This is not required.
- After the CEC, you will be added to the alumni group to stay in touch and continue your journey with like-minded friends.
- You have my full support via email for the 21 days.
What's the Difference between Basic Membership and VIP Membership?
The Basic Membership includes everything above . Your investment is $75.
The VIP Membership is for those wanting more personal support. Your investment is $125 and includes everything above PLUS:
- 1 hour private health consultation with me via Skype, phone or in person.
- Live conference call half way through to ask questions and share experiences with the other VIP members.
- FREE PDF Compilation of all the recipes shared throughout the CEC in one document.
Does the CEC require a specific meal plan?
No. Quite the opposite. I give suggestions and guidelines, but encourage you to eat what YOU enjoy and what YOU have available from your local markets.
What if I am on vacation for part of the CEC?
No worries. Life will always get in the way. Part of learning the Clean Eating lifestyle is learning when to indulge and how to stay healthy and balanced throughout holidays, vacations and special events.
How often do you run the CEC and can do it more than once?
The CEC is offered three times per year. Each one focusing on the particular season. By doing all three, it makes each one more effective. For example, if we learn to properly nourish ourselves through winter, a spring detox will feel welcome and necessary. After enjoying the sweet fruits of summer, we are ready to ground down and invite the savory flavors of Fall.
- Winter - January/February - focus on nourishment and immunity
- Spring - April/May - focus on detox and weight loss
- Fall - September/October - focus on grounding and sugar cravings
How do I sign up?